We do hereby inform you that “FORT NOKS” OOD, in its capacity of administrator of personal data, collects, processes and retains the personal data which you provide to us in connection with the services, used by you.
In addition, “FORT NOKS” OOD acts in its capacity as processor of personal data when you provide us with personal data, required for the purpose of payment of services which we provide through our site.
Your personal data is collected, processed and stored by us in accordance with the rules of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016, the Personal Data Protection Act and the Internal Rules for the Protection of Personal Data of “FORT NOKS” OOD.
“FORT NOKS” OOD meets all the requirements of the new regulation for the protection of individuals with regard to the collection, storage and processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data by collecting data of the natural persons, only and insofar as it is necessary for the provision of our service and for the performance of the concluded contracts, and keeps it responsibly and legally.
Please, be aware in particular of the following rules and principles in our work, that protect your personal data:
1.1. “FORT NOKS” OOD collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of tourist, hotel and restaurant services, sale, management and rental of real estate, maintenance of tourist complexes and related utilities, and the conclusion of contracts with the company.
Your personal data is collected and processed on the basis of:
a) A contract you have concluded with us, for the performance of our obligation under which we need your personal data, or in order to take steps at your request for the conclusion of a contract;
b) Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to “FORT NOKS” OOD;
c) Your explicit consent given by you, as a client;
d) The legitimate interest of “FORT NOKS” OOD
1.2. When processing and storing personal data, “FORT NOKS” OOD may process and store personal data in order to protect its legal interests and to fulfill its legal obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Tourism, the Ministry of Interior, the Municipality of Nessebar and other state and municipal authorities.
2. “FORT NOKS” OOD collects, processes and stores the personal data you provide to us for using our services and for concluding a contract with the company for the following purposes:
• creating of a profile and providing full functionality in the provision of our services;
• ensuring the performance of a contract, concluded with you;
• individualisation of a party to the contract;
• tax, accounting and statistical purposes;
• sending of information messages about services, offers and price offers, provided by “FORT NOKS” OOD;
• Protection and security of individuals and their property.
3. “FORT NOKS” OOD shall comply with the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
– legality, good faith and transparency;
– limitation of the processing objectives;
– relevance to the processing objectives and minimization of the data collected;
– accuracy and timeliness of the data;
– limitation of storage for no longer than it is necessary for the achievment of the purposes, for which personal data is processed;
– the integrity and confidentiality of the processing and the guarantee of an adequate level of security of personal data.
4. “FORT NOKS “OOD shall perform the following operations with your personal data:
– registration of a user in our database in order to fulfill our obligations under a contract with you, as well as legal obligations of our company;
– Sending informational messages in order to the customer awareness process, regarding improvements or changes to services, offers, and quotations.
5.1. “FORT NOKS” OOD shall process the following categories of personal data:
a) Data: Your individualizing data (name and surname, e-mail, country, telephone). Purpose: Registration of a user in a database, in a register of nights, preparation of written contracts; for accounting purposes and payments from you; Making a contact with the customer and sending information to him for sending newsletters and offers; Reason for processing: performance of contractual obligations under contract between you and “FORT NOKS” OOD;
b) Data: Your permanent address, date of birth (for foreign citizens), personal identity number (for Bulgarian citizens), citizenship. Purpose: Registration of a user in a database and in a register of nights, drawing up written contracts and notarial deeds, accounting purposes. Reason for processing: performance of contractual obligations under contract between you and “FORT NOKS” OOD;
c) Data: Your credit card numbers. Purpose: Making payments at your choice of payment with a credit card via an on-line system. Reason for processing: performance of contractual obligations under contract between you and “FORT NOKS” OOD;
(d) Data: Images taken from CCTV. Purpose: Providing security of individuals and property. Reason for processing: performance of contractual obligations under contract between you and “FORT NOKS” OOD and legitimate interest of the company.
5.2. “FORT NOKS” OOD does not collect or process personal data, revealing racial or ethnic origin; political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions and party organizations; genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation of individuals.
5.3. Personal data is collected from “FORT NOKS” OOD by the persons to whom it relates.
5.4. The company does not make automated decision making with the data.
6. “FORT NOKS” OOD shall keep your personal data for no longer than the period of performance of your service or the term of the contract between us. Upon expiry of this period, “FORT NOKS” OOD shall take the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay, and we will notify you further if the data retention period is to be extended with a view to meeting the objectives, the performance of the contract, in view of our legitimate interests or otherwise.
“FORT NOKS” OOD shall keep the personal data which it is required to keep under the applicable legislation for the relevant period, stipulated in the regulatory documentation.
7. “FORT NOKS” OOD may, at its own discretion, transmit all or part of your personal data to processors for the purposes of processing, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
“FORT NOKS” OOD shall notify you in case of intent to transfer all or part of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
8. If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by us for any particular or for any processing purpose, you may at any time withdraw your consent to processing by request in form of a free text.
We may ask you to verify your identity and the identity of the person to whom the data relates.
Provided that you withdraw your consent for processing personal data, which is required in order for us to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you and to provide our services, we will terminate the provision of the service.
9. You have the right to request and obtain confirmation from “FORT NOKS” OOD if the personal data, relating to you, is being processed.
You are entitled to access the data, relating to you, as well as the information, relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
“FORT NOKS” OOD will provide you, upon request, with a copy of the processed personal data, relating to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
Providing access to the data is free of charge, but “FORT NOKS” OOD reserves its right to impose an administrative fee in the event of recurrence or disproportionate claims.
10. You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data, relating to you, by sending a request to “FORT NOKS” OOD.
11.1. You are entitled to request from “FORT NOKS” OOD to delete the personal data, related to you, and “FORT NOKS” OOD will be obliged to delete it without undue delay, provided that any of the following reasons are present:
– personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or otherwise processed;
– you withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and no other legal basis for the processing exists;
– you object against the processing of the personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that has an advantage;
– the personal data has been processed without legal grounds;
– the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to “FORT NOKS” OOD;
– the personal data has been gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
11.2. “FORT NOKS” OOD shall not obliged to delete personal data if it keeps and processes it:
– for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
– in order to comply with a legal obligation which requires treatment, provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State, to be applied to the Administrator or to with a view to the performance of a public interest assignment or the exercise of official authority conferred on it;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
– for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
– for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
11.3. In order to exercise your right to be “forgotten”, you should file a written request sent to “FORT NOKS” OOD, as well as to certify your identity and the identity of the person, to whom the data relates, before “FORT NOKS” OOD, by submitting of an identification document for the purpose of identifying the person to whom the data relates to an employee of “FORT NOKS” OOD.
“FORT NOKS” OOD shall not delete the data that it has to store under legal obligation, including for defence against claims brought against it, or in order to prove its rights.
12. You may require “FORT NOKS” OOD to restrict the processing of related data when:
– you challange the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows “FORT NOKS” OOD to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but only to limit its use;
– “FORT NOKS” OOD no longer requires personal data for processing purposes, but you require it in order to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims;
– You have objected to the processing and you are awaiting verification that the legal grounds of “FORT NOKS” OOD have an advantage over your interests.
13. You may at any time withdraw the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the usage of the services of “FORT NOKS” OOD, by email request. You may request “FORT NOKS” OOD to transfer your personal data directly to an administrator by your choice, when it is technically feasible.
14. You may ask us to inform you about all the recipients, to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or limitation of the processing was requested, has been disclosed. “FORT NOKS” OOD may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require disproportionate effort.
15. You may at any time object to the processing of personal data by “FORT NOKS” OOD that refers to you, including whether processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
16.1. If “FORT NOKS” OOD detects a breach of security of your personal data that may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you without undue delay of the violation, as well as of the measures taken, or to be taken.
16.2. “FORT NOKS” OOD is not required to notify you if we have taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to the data, affected by the security breach or have subsequently taken measures that ensure that the violation will not lead to a high risk for your rights or notification would require a disproportionate effort.
17. “FORT NOKS” OOD shall not transfer your data to third countries.
In case of violation of your rights under the above or the applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission, with address in Sofia, 1592, 2 “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Str., Tel .: 02 915 3 518, email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, web site: www.cpdp.bg.
You can exercise all of your rights to protect your personal data through forms acceptable to you, and to make your claims in any form that contains a statement and identifies you as the data holder.
We provide you with information about the data administrator:
1. “FORT NOKS” OOD
2. UIC: 831921291
3. Seat and place of management: Bulgaria, city of Sofia 1784, Capital municipality, Mladost region, 90 “Tsarigradsko shose” blvd.
4. Address of performing the activity: Bulgaria, city of Sofia 1784, 90 “Tsarigradsko shose” blvd
5. E-mail: email@example.com
6. telephone.: +359 2 931 06 26; +359 2 931 10 28; + 359 2 931 76 66
Pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated 27.04.2016 and the Internal regulations of protection personal data “Fort Noks” OOD, in its capacity of Personal data administrator processes and retains personal data, submitted by the customers of the company, for and in connection with the performance of the contracted services.